Friday, January 16, 2009

Old Timey Jokes

Here is a list of jokes I made in the past that high school kids would probably get today, but not entirely. They'd get the idea, but not the flavor. Their hearing these jokes would be about the same as if I heard a pun in a foreign language and had to look up the words in a dictionary and then laughed politely.

The jokes:

Ooh, Professor Berger. Can I buy a Lifeline?

Damn, your room looks like Hurricane Andrew blew through here.

You are the weakest link. (Talking to my dog.)

Damn, did you see that? White men can jump.

Hey, everyone! It's that Unabomber kid!

Who does she think she is? Vanna White?

Your mama's so fat, she got mistaken for Refrigerator Perry in a police lineup.

Man, that dinner sucked. I had to Fear Factor that shit.

Five dollars? Ma! More like, Honey, I Shrunk the Kid's Allowance.


...that's probably enough.

1 comment: